Published on November 13th, 2013 | by Albert Art0
Moto G | Motorola Launch Event Brazil
INTRODUCING MOTO G
Motorola recently announced their new Moto G smartphone, a customizable, and affordable, mid-range follow up to the Moto X. The smartphone has removable back plates (Motorola Shells and Flip Shells), a quality 720p display, boasting all day battery life, and processing power for around $200, starting at $179 USD unlocked 8GB (16GB to come).
The Moto G is being pitched for an international market, from South America, to India, England, Canada, and the US.
This is quite the little beast for the price. Motorola and Google are a revolution of a global scale to put their tech in the hands of everyone. Moto G does not have Active Notifications, MotoMaker, or Wood Panel or LTE. However, there will be KitKat coming in 2014.
• 4.5-inch HD display (1280 x 720, 326ppi)
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor 1.2GHz CPU
• Adreno 305 GPU
• Android 4.3 Jellybean (Android 4.4 KitKat at the beginning of 2014
• 8/16GB internal storage (65GB Google Drive)
• 1GB RAM
• 5Mp rear camera with LED flash, 720p video
• 1.3Mp front camera, 720p video
• 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, GPS
• 2070mAh battery
• 66 x 130 x 11.6mm, 143g
Check out the Full Moto G Launch presentation from Brazil.